February 23, 2010

Steven Silva - StarStruck 5 Ultimate Male Survivor

Steven Silva is not my bet for the title Ultimate Male Survivor for StarStruck V, my vote actually goes to Enzo Pineda. I think judging was fair because he (Steven) deserves to win; it’s just my favoritism pushing me to sort-of complain with the results. Sarah Lahbati was also proclaimed that night the Female Ultimate Survivor. Enzo, Rocco, and Diva ended as runner-ups in the reality based star search. Steven, as well as Sarah, won a 3.5 million contract with GMA-7 and 1.5 million pesos money.


For me, this StarStruck Season V is the best season so far not just because of the wonderful episodes and amazing hosts but also because of the beautiful and handsome contestants like Princess, Sef, Ian, and Piero. My favorite hopeful of all time is Sef Cadayona, a commercial model who was unfortunately third to be eliminated.






The final judgment night was held at the Araneta Coliseum last February 21. The venue was crowded with color coded fans.

blog comments powered by Disqus